Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I have too been quilting!!!

Long time, no see! Thank you all for the kind notes and prayers sent for our family and our daughter. Things are still not resolved, please continue to remember us.


Life has been busy! But I have gotten in some sewing time. Here are a few flimsies, one finish, a start and some eye candy I wanted to share.

Please pardon the poor quality of the pics; I had to take them inside tonight!


This is "One Bad Bear" made from Moda's French General Collection Lumiere de Noel . This is another one of those "I didn't have a plan when I started it" projects. I was going to make traditional bear claw blocks and whn I got the "paws" made I decided to put them on point with the dark border. It is called one bad bear because I didn't notice that one of the paws is not on point until I had the borders on the quilt....

This is a pic of the corners. This is a Christmas Layer Cake with double borders that I expect will be gorgeous when I get around to quilting it!
This little flimsy is mostly Amy Butler sashed with Kona Gray.And, this is the ugly brown quilt, finally quilted and residing on my bed. It looks much better in person, I promise!

Ooohhhh, ooohhh, Origins by Basic Gray! More of this to come!


And, the much anticipated (for me) Moda Bliss by Bonnie and Camille! I love it, love it, love it

4 comments:

  1. I love your quilts. I am learning. I am trying to follow some quilting blogs and came across this one. Will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Glenda, so happy to read that you are "back"! L.O.V.E. the quilts! You HAVE been busy :-) I'm sending good wishes your way that life gets back to "normal" very soon!
    Take care, keep sewing - hope we see more of your beautiful creations very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow girl you have been busy.....you have made beautiful quilts while you have been gone...glad to have you back. God Bless Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is pretty busy...beautiful work, busy girl!

    Kimmie
    mama to 8
    one homemade and 7 adopted

    ReplyDelete